Ministry of Justice implements 6 predefined projects, i.e. projects not selected in competition mode. These projects focus on improving the functioning of the Polish justice system.
- Project no. 1: „Improving administrative capacities of courts, including computer systems”
- Project no. 2: “IT-archive centers for common courts – development of a court files management system”
- Project no. 3: “Modern methods of court management (the implementation)”
- Project no. 4 “Strengthening the position of crime victims and support for witnesses in criminal proceedings”
- Project no. 5 “School education against legal exclusion”
- Project no. 6: “Promoting alternative methods of dispute resolution”